“After 6 days of wearing the Westwater Roll Top Backpack for 5-6 hours every day, here are my conclusions!” – Capt. Jesse Males
After seriously testing this pack for a month in Costa Rica, I recently took it on my trip to the island of Guadeloupe as a waterproof bag to protect my camera gear while I was on the flats.
Here are some things that you may want to consider about this pack in order to determine if it is right for you or not.
- Fully waterproof construction
- 35 liters of internal volume
- Minimalistic design with one exterior pocket
- Great for a day trip, but not much room for a few nights out in the backcountry
- At 17.5x10x12.5 inches this bag carries onto most flights
- Padded hip and shoulder straps
- Dual rod tube holders
- Extra internal pocket for organizational purposes
- Roll top design creates a flawless seem to keep the elements out
- Watertight exterior zipper
Well, there you go guys! I hope you have enjoyed my review of the Westwater Roll Top Backpack by Fishpond. Be sure to head over to www.fishpondusa.com to view other details or purchase this pack for yourself.
Keep your hearts right, and your lines tight!