Cayo Frances Farm & Fly, May 2020
Recently I had the pleasure of spending a week of fishing in Belize at Cayo Frances Farm & Fly and was so blown away by the fishing and overall experience that I am going to be hosting a trip there May 2020. Cayo Frances Farm and Fly aka the BOTE HOUSE is located on Ambergris Caye which is only accessible by boat and is surrounded by pristine waters filled with opportunities for bonefish, permit, tarpon, and snook.
View the video from my last trip below to get better idea!
This is a great trip for avid fly anglers and beginners alike. It is suggested that even if you are used to fly fishing to make sure you can double haul and take some time to practice your cast in windy scenarios just incase the wind decides to pick up during your stay.
TOTAL TRIP PRICE IS $2400 PER PERSON
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 3 days guided fishing with guides from Tres Pescados Fly Shop
- 2 days DIY fishing via SUP Boards, kayaks, or micro skiffs in water near the camp
- 3 Fantastic meals per day
- Advice with logistics and airline flight booking
- Water taxi from San Pedro to and from the camp
- All taxes and use of camp facilities
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to Belize City and the puddle jumper to San Pedro
- Belize Fishing License
- Tips for staff and guides
If you are interested in booking this trip send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with a document including the full itinerary & payment details.