“Backwater’s Hosted Trip to Cayo Frances Farm & Fly in Belize still has a few spots available. Secure your spot while you can!” – Jesse Males
Last September a group of friends and I found ourselves flying out to spend a week with Jeff over at Cayo Frances Farm & Fly a.k.a The Bote House Belize. Jeff made us feel right at home at the camp and after an epic 5 days of fishing we knew we would be coming back in 2020! So, I decide to host a trip through Backwater Fly Fishing in order to show some of you guys just how rad this place can be.
Below is a short video recap from last years trip!
Trip Dates: May 2nd-9th
Trip Itinerary: Fly into San Pedro on the 2nd and stay the night. Take water taxi on the 3rd to Cayo Francis Farm and Fly. Get situated and fish the afternoon. Then fish 4th-8th. 3 of those days will be guided and 2 will be DIY via shuttle from the camp. Then we leave camp on the 9th and fly out.
TOTAL TRIP PRICE IS $2400 PER PERSON and I would need 1/2 down to secure your spot on the trip. Then the other half would need to be paid by March 1st, 2020.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 3 days guided fishing
- 2 days DIY fishing via SUP Boards, kayaks, or micro skiffs in water near the camp
- 3 Fantastic meals per day
- Advice with logistics and airline flight booking
- Water taxi from San Pedro to and from the camp
- A Hotel Room the night of the 2nd in San Pedro
- All taxes and use of camp facilities
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to Belize City and the puddle jumper to San Pedro
- Belize Fishing License
- $250 Tips for staff and guides ($50 a day for guided fishing and $100 for the week for staff at the lodge, per person, is suggested)
If you are interested in the trip I will need to know asap as it is booked on a first come first serve basis.
This is going to be a great trip and I hope to have everything booked up and locked in shortly!